COVID-19 Update: Protection in the Process
Updated May 1, 2020
As we move through so many changes in each of our lives, we as a community and a nation seek to keep our neighbour and ourself safe. The same continues for us at Rock Crest Landscapes by Design. By keeping COVID-19 safety precautions at the forefront of all our interactions and processes, we hope to do our part for our healthcare providers by not spreading the virus and putting them at greater risk.
What we are doing:
- Maintaining physical distancing (2m) throughout all work processes during the day and when not possible, donning a mask
- Utilizing handwashing station and hand sanitizer throughout the day
- Each employee will have an individualized set of tools for the day, disinfecting prior to sharing a tool
- Disinfecting potential touchpoints through the day, tools, vehicle, water sources
- Limit number of staff on each job site
- Staying home if feeling unwell – getting tested as needed
What you can do:
- Maintain physical distancing (2m)
- Contact the designated point person for that project should questions arise via phone, text, email
- Address any COVID-19 precaution concerns with the designated point person for the project.
While we strive to provide you with excellent service, we also want to maintain a high level of responsibility during this time to protect each other and our community from the spread of COVID-19. Thank you for your patience in working with us as we navigate these prevention measures during the installation of your project. We appreciate your business and providing you with quality landscaping services!
Dave Kloet & Crew